[SOLVED] RTX 3080s have to output? Please help!

Nov 29, 2020
I've just received my new RTX 3080 gaming x trio, installed it and there's no output. Fans and RGB turn on when i turn the PC on. My old 1660 TI works perfectly when I reinstall it . I have an AORUS x570 master mobo with bios updated to most recent version F31j , Ryzen 5950x and a Corsair RM850x PSU. I also receiver a RTX 3080 ventus 3x for a friend and have the same issue with that card.

1. I've tested all 3 pci-e cables using the 1660 TI and they all work.
  2. Updated my motherboards bios.
  3. Unseated and reseated card and cables.
  4. Updated what drives I could using GeForce experience.
  5. Used different Pci-e slot
  6. Used Friends RTX 3080 ventus 3x and have the same exact issues.
This is super frustrating and I highly doubt that both card were DOA. Please help!

Nov 11, 2020
Uninstall the drivers and restart the computer: the reinstall just the driver using clean install ... I would not install the 30 card until the device drivers are removed along with the card.

Restart it , and install the card and do the install.

A bit overkill but you get the idea.

If that doesn’t work I would do a fresh or repair windows install with the card installed.

Sounds like windows is looking for the other card.

If you have integrated video disable that in the bios.

hope that helps.

Nov 29, 2020
Uninstall the drivers and restart the computer: the reinstall just the driver using clean install ... I would not install the 30 card until the device drivers are removed along with the card.

Restart it , and install the card and do the install.

A bit overkill but you get the idea.

If that doesn’t work I would do a fresh or repair windows install with the card installed.

Sounds like windows is looking for the other card.

If you have integrated video disable that in the bios.

hope that helps.
also not sure how to reinstall windows with no output from the gpu

TRENDING THREADS