Question RTX 4060 Ti stutters in multiple games and latency is bad.

Crazyy8

Prominent
Sep 22, 2023
I just bought an RTX 4060 Ti 16GB with some other minor upgrades to my build(11400f, now 4060 Ti, 16GB 3200, etc)and I noticed that War Thunder would stutter any time in the game. It happened every ~6-7 seconds and would freeze for about half a second. This happened when in the hanger, looking at the tech tree, loading into a match, etc. I thought I fixed it by doing standard GPU driver deletion, restarting windows, etc when about a few days ago it started again. This time it stuttered in multiple games(War Thunder, CS2, Insurgency Sandstorm, TF2, etc)and my ping ramped up in any multiplayer game. I prev had a GTX 1080 and it never happened to me before. If it is a GPU problem, my warranty at Micro Center is prob still valid(Less than 30 days since purchase). How do I fix this? What is causing this?

With it happening in multiple online multiplayer games I don't think your GPU is the suspect. I would focus on your internet connection/router.

1) Have you tried restarting your router/modem to see if that helps? Believe it or not, it might.
2) What ping do you get from SpeedTest.net or Fast.com when sitting idle? What about under load in games, etc.?

Crazyy8

Prominent
Sep 22, 2023
With it happening in multiple online multiplayer games I don't think your GPU is the suspect. I would focus on your internet connection/router.

1) Have you tried restarting your router/modem to see if that helps? Believe it or not, it might.
2) What ping do you get from SpeedTest.net or Fast.com when sitting idle? What about under load in games, etc.?
1. yes, it hasn't worked.
2. Speedtest shows differing results, with download ranging from 20MBS to 150 MBS. Upload is 20MBS to 80MBS. Latency was what I noticed, which was from around 14 MS to 800 MS.