Apr 16, 2019
Hi guys
I am building a gaming rig and i can’t choose between these gpu’s. I basically need the best gaming gpu on the market and its either the TI or the titan. I am leaning more to the titans side but i am not sure if its actually any better? You need to look at this from a performance stand point because i know that the titan is double the price, but its all about performance for me.

modeonoff

Honorable
Jul 16, 2017
My experience is limited as I am new to 4K gaming. With the RTX 2080Ti, I could set to the highest settings with no lag on a 4K TV at all on those three games that came bundled with Nvidia RTX 2080Ti cards.

sohankpatel

Honorable
May 31, 2014
The titan does have better performance. However the small gain is absolutely not worth the massive price increase. The RTX 2080ti is a beast of a card that will last for a long time, and the Titan was made more for machine learning applications than for gaming.

Apr 27, 2019
Rtx 2080ti for sure for gaming, they are neck and neck and the 2080ti beats the rtx Titan in a lot of games . If your doing stuff that require ai and deep learning and gaming then go Titan. But for just gaming deff 2080ti. Don't buy 2 though like me and be tricked by nvlink until more games use async and pool resources of gpus, nvlink is sli with higher bandwith and is full of stutters, I'm actually selling my baresly used extra msi rtx2080ti gaming x trio and nvlink because of it.