[SOLVED] RTX2060 bigger than it seems?

Forz

Prominent
Jan 28, 2020
Hello, recently I have been focusing on purchasing an RTX2060. Specifically this model. However I did all measurements today and see how big it is and if it will fit and it stated that the card is 30 x 5 x 14 cm ! This is the same as the 3 fan asus rog model and it will no way fit. I did some more looking around and this model and it is 12.1 x 26.5 x 4 cm however it appears a lot larger in the pictures. Does anyone have the OC variant (it is also amazon's choice) just so you could confirm the size, and also can someone do more research on it, cheers! Currently I have the ASUS ROG GTX1050 which is 24cm wide. Thanks!

Edit: I am pretty sure it is just the maximum size as the 1 fan version is 30cm so please can someone tell me also the actual size?

Solution
D
That card is 22 cm in length. Slightly longer than my Zotac RTX 2070 Mini. Should fit in virtually any case, except maybe ITX ones.
D

Deleted member 2720853

That card is 22 cm in length. Slightly longer than my Zotac RTX 2070 Mini. Should fit in virtually any case, except maybe ITX ones.

Solution

Forz

Prominent
Jan 28, 2020

Thank you very much, I appreciate it, My case wouldn't fit a triple fan however it fits a 24cm asus rog 1050 (24cm in length) which was a little hard to put in because of the hdd tray (its a cheap old case which I don't want to replace anyways) so it should also make the job easier. Cheers!

D

Deleted member 2720853

Thank you very much, I appreciate it, My case wouldn't fit a triple fan however it fits a 24cm asus rog 1050 (24cm in length) which was a little hard to put in because of the hdd tray (its a cheap old case which I don't want to replace anyways) so it should also make the job easier. Cheers!
Understood, had a crappy HP Pavilion prebuilt case that only fit a 21cm Zotac RTX 2070 Mini in terms of GPU upgrades, with the same drive bay issue, but decided to keep the GPU when I switched to a new case anyways. It's not bad by any means.