[SOLVED] Rtx2070s ryzen7 3700x Sutter

RybeXo on YT

Prominent
Jan 17, 2021
Yo hello this is my pc config ryzen 7 3700X 4.2ghz , Rtx2070super triple fan gigabyte, 16ram 3200mhz
NVME 253gb and 1 to hdd 5.4
PSU ; azza 650w bronze
I have a lot of problems :
first of all : Premiere pro sutters a little bit and crash , my screen become black or chrash after time
Second : there's coil whine but the sound is in my headset
plz any help what could be the problem !!!

Solution
My money is on the cheap, poor quality PSU. You have really nice parts in your system but power them with a fire hazard....why? When the PC has to work then the PSU gets unstable, is unable to deliver clean, stable power so it crashes. Coilwhine in your headphones is a big clue that your PSU is not properly grounded and the noise you hear is electrical interference.

I do not think the GPU is dying, just crashing due to unstable power delivery, which may kill it eventually......
Jan 3, 2021
For your first problem, it could be that the gpu is starting to die, as Premire can run on a 2070, so I would also check drivers for that. Your second problem could be your Power Supply, as a 650w at only $50 is most likley not the best at stopping a little bit of unwanted voltage/current, so that happens a lot when you have old or not good quality PSU's.

RybeXo on YT

Prominent
Jan 17, 2021
For your first problem, it could be that the gpu is starting to die, as Premire can run on a 2070, so I would also check drivers for that. Your second problem could be your Power Supply, as a 650w at only $50 is most likley not the best at stopping a little bit of unwanted voltage/current, so that happens a lot when you have old or not good quality PSU's.
brand new gpu

My money is on the cheap, poor quality PSU. You have really nice parts in your system but power them with a fire hazard....why? When the PC has to work then the PSU gets unstable, is unable to deliver clean, stable power so it crashes. Coilwhine in your headphones is a big clue that your PSU is not properly grounded and the noise you hear is electrical interference.

I do not think the GPU is dying, just crashing due to unstable power delivery, which may kill it eventually......

Solution

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
azza 650w bronze

Has a lot of good reviews on Amazon that I wouldn't particularly take to heart.

Reddit has a couple of threads about it. One says it's putting out 550 in spite of rating. Another says that Sesonic is making them as of late, but were something "Flower" before. All of them throw flags for the lack of review.

I agree with the above, that the noise you are hearing alone is a good indicator that something is not right with that PSU, aside from possible quality.

Look in Event Viewer and see if there are a lot of Event 41?