Aug 17, 2021
Hi,
I have got a whole new rig with RTX 3090. I played it for some, and the graphic cards work just fine, however - yesterday night both of my two monitors turned themselves off, I turned off the PC using the physical button and went to sleep.
Today, I tried to start my computer and the monitors haven't turned on, I connected the HDMI cable to my Z590 motherboard and I received a picture.

There's some issue with my RTX3090, It most likely does not related to my PSU or connection issues as it did work and it suddenly did not.
I can also see the LED and Side Mirror working, however, the computer can't detect any graphic cards.
Here's my system:

Gigabyte AORUS RTX 3090 XTREME 24GB GDDR6X
Intel Core i7 11700K 3.6Ghz 16MB Chache S1200 + Asus ROG STRIX LC240 RGB AIO 240mm
G.Skill Trident Z NEO RGB 2x16 DRR4 4000MHz
ASUS TUFZ590 Plus WIFI LGA1200 Intel Z590 DDR4

Solution
A'right the issue was pretty silly -
A too-long SATA cable went between the central and right fans, thus the GPU saved itself from overheating and refused to start.
The simple solution was a reorganization of the cable to prevent such accidents to happen in the future.

I also reconnected the PSU cables and ensured the connection.

It's working now.
Aug 17, 2021
A'right the issue was pretty silly -
A too-long SATA cable went between the central and right fans, thus the GPU saved itself from overheating and refused to start.
The simple solution was a reorganization of the cable to prevent such accidents to happen in the future.

I also reconnected the PSU cables and ensured the connection.

It's working now.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS