Question Rubber band around screw missing

Jul 6, 2021
So i was changing the position of my front intake fan and when i put my pc together i noticed that the tempered glass screw (that rests on) isnt like the other 3 , this one doesn't have a rubber pad around it so the glass rests on it from the top now it just rests on the screw. Is that okay?? Or will it harm the glass?

So i was changing the position of my front intake fan and when i put my pc together i noticed that the tempered glass screw (that rests on) isnt like the other 3 , this one doesn't have a rubber pad around it so the glass rests on it from the top now it just rests on the screw. Is that okay?? Or will it harm the glass?
I think it's probably fine....but you can find rubber screw grommets if you look.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=rubber+screw+grommets&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

03.png
That is the screw that is supposed to be there, however I have used different screws on my case glass without issue.

Jul 6, 2021
03.png
That is the screw that is supposed to be there, however I have used different screws on my case glass without issue.
No i have the screw that ties into the hole but this hole-screw was supposed to have a rubber circle around it to protect the glass i lose it. But the screw that ties into place with the thumb head it has is still with me.

Jul 6, 2021
I think you are ok.
If you want, make a pad by cutting out a circle of friction tape to cushion the screw.
A call to case customer service will likely get you a free replacement in the mail.

The rubber pad is supposed to be around THIS screw. But the screw with the thumb head that ties into this one i have it i didnt lose it i only lost the rubber pad around THIS case screw : https://ibb.co/YBpNS4D
The screw its-self (the one that i tie in to hold the panel) isn't missing only the rubber piece around this ^ do i really need to contact them for such a thing ? feel like they'll bully me lol

The rubber pad is supposed to be around THIS screw. But the screw with the thumb head that ties into this one i have it i didnt lose it i only lost the rubber pad around THIS case screw : https://ibb.co/YBpNS4D
The screw its-self (the one that i tie in to hold the panel) isn't missing only the rubber piece around this ^ do i really need to contact them for such a thing ? feel like they'll bully me lol
Customer service is there to help you.
Contact them via email tell them what you need and give them a mailing address.
All they can do is say no.
The piece is probably not that important.
But with a nice case, why not try to get things 100% right.

Jul 6, 2021
Customer service is there to help you.
Contact them via email tell them what you need and give them a mailing address.
All they can do is say no.
The piece is probably not that important.
But with a nice case, why not try to get things 100% right.

Is it okay to just leave it like that? Customer support isnt the same where i live and they are lazy workers..+ its a 3 hour drive..is it really that dangerous?

Is it okay to just leave it like that? Customer support isnt the same where i live and they are lazy workers..+ its a 3 hour drive..is it really that dangerous?

It's not dangerous at all, it's just there to prevent any possible scratches. It may act to prevent pressure cracks by dispersing the force if you really over-tightened the screw, but I doubt you are going to go all out in trying to crack the glass so don't worry about it.