Question rubbish valley benchmark

Apr 9, 2019
Hi, I just ran a benchmark test on my computer i used the extremeHD presents on valley, but had a score of 1515 which is rubbish for my build comparing it to others with the same build, if anyone has any ideas it would be appreciated, also i have my cpu OC to 4.3 and goes to 4.5 with boost.

my build is FX 8350/GTX 970 MSI ARMOR 4 GB/ Asus 970 gaming/aura motherboard/ 16 GB ram/ EVGA 600 watt white PSU/ Antec 120mm cpu watercooler/ corsair 750D case

Apr 9, 2019
FX8350 is very outdated and won't perform well in any benchmarks. Very weak CPU.
Yeah it is, so you think I'd benefit going to a i5-4590, I'm waiting till new Ryzens come out and building a new pc but need something to hold me out till then as I'm getting stuttering in the games now I and I think it's due to the cpu.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
The i5-4590 would require a new build as well. At least a new board, CPU, and possibly Windows license.
But is Valley multi-threaded? The old slow FX-8350 does get better with multi-threaded games. In its day, games weren't well-threaded like today.
I've still got my FX-8350 and am a bit surprised it can still do the job (if your expectations are realistic)