My daughter and I have completed our pokedex in ruby and sapphire.. now we
thought that some other poke would be released when this happened but no sign of
it yet... Is there a poke that gets released when the pokedex is complete??

jigglypuff@wigglytuff.co.uk wrote:
> My daughter and I have completed our pokedex in ruby and sapphire..
> now we thought that some other poke would be released when this
> happened but no sign of it yet... Is there a poke that gets released
> when the pokedex is complete??

There are only two promotional pokemon for R/S (not counting previous
promos, such as Mew or Celebi), and neither are unlocked by completing the
pokedex. Jirachi can be obtained through various GameCube promo disks, and
Deoxys can be unlocked in FR/LG through some future promotion. There is no
reward for completing the national dex save for the Certificate that you can
view (but not keep as an item) by talking to the Programmers in the hotel.

--
-----------
Deep Thought

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 18:32:29 GMT, in alt.games.nintendo.pokemon "DeepThought"
<deep.42.thought@gmailEARTH.com> wrote:

>jigglypuff@wigglytuff.co.uk wrote:
>> My daughter and I have completed our pokedex in ruby and sapphire..
>> now we thought that some other poke would be released when this
>> happened but no sign of it yet... Is there a poke that gets released
>> when the pokedex is complete??
>
>There are only two promotional pokemon for R/S (not counting previous
>promos, such as Mew or Celebi), and neither are unlocked by completing the
>pokedex. Jirachi can be obtained through various GameCube promo disks, and
>Deoxys can be unlocked in FR/LG through some future promotion. There is no
>reward for completing the national dex save for the Certificate that you can
>view (but not keep as an item) by talking to the Programmers in the hotel.

Ah.. thanks.. yeah we got the cert.. I've got 4 or 5 stars on my trainers card
now too.