Rumor: Casio to Upgrade Super Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevilence

Distinguished
May 8, 2012
im sick of flashy phones, I want my next phone to be reliable, functional and stable phone with good battery life. I dont give two shits about looks or how thin the thing is

Get a Lumia 920. The thing is a bit large and heavy, but I have also dropped it on the warehouse floor and all it got was a tiny little ding. Seriously, some may have issues with the OS (granted I like it well enough), but the phone itself is indestructible. Look up some durability tests on youtube, some may be exaggerating the truth a bit, but most of them are pretty true to life. That curved gorilla glass front needs to be on every future phone. Way more durable than flat gorilla glass.

TechnoD

Honorable
Jun 25, 2012
A friend of mine has the Commando and its hard to believe that they could make an even more durable phone, as I have seen my friend throw the commando (quite hard) from two stories and hit solid rock with no damage.

twelch82

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2011
I had their original phone. The battery life was so terrible it's hard to even describe. Further, it couldn't be charged through an ordinary USB port; only plugging it into the wall was capable of charging the battery. Most of the time when I wanted to use it, the battery was already dead - it wouldn't last a full day even if I wasn't using it. So there are plenty of things they would need to address with this model.

Status
Not open for further replies.