Rumor: iPhone 6 Won't Arrive Until 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

fearless1333

Honorable
Jun 25, 2012
Yes, clearly Apple randomly picks 2013 to diverge from their normal yearly pattern of releasing the "new" generation of iPhones, which, despite their laughably minimal improvements and repetitive marketing full of colorful, downright offending to intelligence language, somehow enables Apple to repeatedly generate a reprehensibly exorbitant amount of revenue. Why would Apple deprive themself of a massive yearly revenue source? These rumors are getting more ridiculous every day.

fearless1333

Honorable
Jun 25, 2012
[citation][nom]fearless1333[/nom]Yes, clearly Apple randomly picks 2013 to diverge from their normal yearly pattern of releasing the "new" generation of iPhones, which, despite their laughably minimal improvements and repetitive marketing full of colorful, downright offending to intelligence language, somehow enables Apple to repeatedly generate a reprehensibly exorbitant amount of revenue. Why would Apple deprive themself of a massive yearly revenue source? These rumors are getting more ridiculous every day.[/citation]

Nevermind... I read the article too quickly.

G

I'm glad I left the bandwagon after the 4 and never looked back. Was tired of waiting for a bigger screen better options and getting the same old phone over and over. Galaxy Note 2 ftw. They can keep it!

redeemer

Distinguished
I cannot stand Samsung's cheap build quality and crappy touchwiz, Apple never appealed to me. Holding on the My One X wating for the HTC M7 (One) upgrade. This year is all about 1080p displays and my god Apple is too far behind the rest!

[citation][nom]redeemer[/nom]I cannot stand Samsung's cheap build quality and crappy touchwiz, Apple never appealed to me. Holding on the My One X wating for the HTC M7 (One) upgrade. This year is all about 1080p displays and my god Apple is too far behind the rest![/citation]
wait a sec... your complaint about Sammy is build quality... yet you are sticking with HTC which has consistently worse build quality because you think it is better?
I am not implying that there are not good reasons to get something other than a Samsung... but build quality is not typically on that list.

G

I have a better idea. Apple should launch 4 versions of iphone per year. That way we'll all go to hell sooner.

g-unit1111

Titan
And it will just be the same crap with a new hat. Wake me up when Apple actually creates something new and innovative. Or creates a massive screw up like they did with Apple Maps. Whichever comes first. :sarcastic:

Idonno

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
They (Apple) may not do anything new but, they will probably still be exceptional at marketing and creating sheeple. Like L Ron Hubbard Jobs may be dead but, his cult of mindless followers are alive and well!

g-unit1111

Titan

So if we extrapolate this, if Steve Jobs is L. Ron Hubbard, would that make Tim Cook, David Miscavige? :lol:

Although if we're going to compare Apple to Scientology here, they're the one company I could easily see building their own version of Sea Org. :lol:

Idonno

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011

+1 :lol:

zvmanning

Honorable
Aug 5, 2012
i saw that someone said HTC has bad build quality, and i couldn't help but Lul because they have the best build quality out of any phones. I also laughed at the see through iphone 6 design haha pretty.. interesting. By bigger screen to compete with android phones do you mean make it even longer and not wider? Because apple never really understands the concept of bigger screen, they just keep making their phones longer which solves nothing

szleaves

Honorable
Feb 26, 2013
I cannot stand Samsung's cheap build quality and crappy touchwiz,http://www.szwipes.com Apple never appealed to me. Holding on the My One X wating for the HTC M7 (One) upgrade. cellphone

Status
Not open for further replies.