Rumors Point to Water-resistant Sony Xperia Z Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

wow.. I love to make a phone call for 911 under the ocean even I couldn't open my mouth to begging for help..

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
It's not water resistant unless if the warranty allows it. I've read horror stories of customers getting screwed over by various camera companies, such as Olympus Corporation and Fujifilm, after they used their water-proof camera in the water.

Bob: "Uh, my water-proof camera died after I used it in the water once."

Scammer: "On page 116 of our warranty policy manual, it specifically stated that water-proof cameras are not to be used in the water."

Bob: "What?"

Scammer: "Because you used your water-proof camera in the water, it voided your 3 year warranty. Pay $200 to fix your camera, or fuck off!"

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
[citation][nom]jses78gg[/nom]wow.. I love to make a phone call for 911 under the ocean even I couldn't open my mouth to begging for help..[/citation]

You do know you can text to 911, or at least to 911 centers that were modernized in the previous decade?

deftonian

Honorable
Oct 18, 2012
I will get this and watch Finding Nemo whilst submerged in the pool. Thank you Sony, been waiting a long time to experience this!

jonyah

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2009
I wish all my electronics were at least water resistant. I wouldn't hesitate taking them on boats, to the beach, etc. We spend a lot of time in and around water.

Status
Not open for further replies.