run a prg as Administrator but logged as guest

Hello, I need to run a program as Administrator (because it has to write to a
file in a specified directory)but i have to be logged with guest account
(with no rights to write on that directory);it is possible? (xp professional)

Yes, right click on the program icon or the exe file and
select the "run as" command. Then enter the administrator
user name and password.