Run a schedule task from command line

On a Win2000 server, I created a schedule task. Is there any way I can run it
from command line? The "at" command does not seem to recognize the schedules
created from the Schedule Task.

"theonc" <theonc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> On a Win2000 server, I created a schedule task. Is there any way I can run
it
> from command line? The "at" command does not seem to recognize the
schedules
> created from the Schedule Task.

Scheduled tasks always include a reference to an executable
file or a batch file, e.g.

"c:\Some Folder\Some Batch File.bat"

If you wish to do the same thing from the Command Prompt
as the scheduled task does, simply invoke that executable
or batch file from the Command Prompt.

at.exe is used to ***schedule*** new jobs, not to
***execute*** them.