Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

The Run command is missing from my Start Menu, whether I
have it XP or windows classic........Where is it and more
important, how do i get it back??? help anyone??

Hi Jack,

Right-click the taskbar, choose properties. Go to the start menu tab, click
customize. You will find "display run" as one of the options (for both
styles).

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Jack" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The Run command is missing from my Start Menu, whether I
> have it XP or windows classic........Where is it and more
> important, how do i get it back??? help anyone??

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

It worked, thank you very much