Stacey

Hi, I am new with windows xp. Everytime when I work on a multiple
applications for 5-6 min with the internet, the message box of run time error
203 appears and when I click the OK button, it closes all the internet
connection.

If anyone know how to correct this problem, please help me. Many thanks

Stacey

Run time 203 error seems to have to do with improper handling of the memory.
I'd suggest updating the software that's causing this problem.

How to figger out which one? Start out with IE open and no other programs
running. After 5-6 minutes add one application - keep this up every 5-6
minutes until you find the one that causes the hitch and update it.

You should also update your BIOS, motherboard drivers, video, audio, and NIC
drivers to ensure that it's not one of them causing the problem. Same goes
for Windows Update.

"Stacey" wrote:

> Hi, I am new with windows xp. Everytime when I work on a multiple
> applications for 5-6 min with the internet, the message box of run time error
> 203 appears and when I click the OK button, it closes all the internet
> connection.
>
> If anyone know how to correct this problem, please help me. Many thanks
>
> Stacey

TRENDING THREADS