Everytime I log-in to one of the usernames on the computer (I have two
usernames, and it does the same thing on both), I get a message that appears
in the middle of the screen. The window is labled Runner Error, and says
Invalid BackWeb application id "(there are 6 numbers here)" What is this and
how do I fix it?

HP and Compaq Desktop PCs - Resolving the Error: "Invalid BackWeb
Application ID" :
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericDocument?lc=en&cc=us&docname=c00061410

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP