Question Running age-old games on Windows 10

daPain58

Proper
Sep 30, 2019
can you recommend me some games which you still have problems to run on Win 10. i have a youtube channel named infinitr hertz where i have tried to create fixes for games with some help from the gaming community. Any recommendation would be helpful

What games? Most of the old games are now playable on Windows 10 if you use let's say the GOG version of an old game.

You don't try to run old games from their old version. You look at website like GOG that sells updated game that works on any modern OS.

I have not seen a lot of old game not already on that website. There are some but I can't tell which one. :D

daPain58

Proper
Sep 30, 2019
What games? Most of the old games are now playable on Windows 10 if you use let's say the GOG version of an old game.

You don't try to run old games from their old version. You look at website like GOG that sells updated game that works on any modern OS.

I have not seen a lot of old game not already on that website. There are some but I can't tell which one. :D
I didn't mean to play the game. I want to do some research on the way the windows kernel and api s work. I have worked on the old NFS games for that and now I want somethingf elsr