[SOLVED] Running bellow clocks

GHASTECHEN

Commendable
Sep 7, 2019
Hello everyone
I recently bought a new system
Wich is made by a Ryzen 5 2600, 8gb Ram 2666mhz, and a Asus Ex 320m Gaming motherboard, my memory is running at single channel, but for some reason in the system my softwares say that it is running at a lower clock, since i dont know much of tweaking RAM can someone give me advices/help?
IDK if it helps or not but thats the RAM im using.

TEAM GROUP ELITE PLUS DDR4 2666MHZ CL19

Solution
your motherboard doesn't overclock the CPU so there are fewer variables. enabling XMP is a RAM setting and 2666Mhz doesn't change the voltage so there's no danger other than instability.
you should be about to get into bios and just disable XMP w/o long term effects if you experience issues, you can use the saved settings also (or reset to optimize defaults). if you aren't up to it, the performance gain is modest so stick with your current setting

Thanks, im quite new on this, my experience is mostly on OC'ing CPU's (Phenoms and FX's) so this is a new game to me
your motherboard doesn't overclock the CPU so there are fewer variables. enabling XMP is a RAM setting and 2666Mhz doesn't change the voltage so there's no danger other than instability.
you should be about to get into bios and just disable XMP w/o long term effects if you experience issues, you can use the saved settings also (or reset to optimize defaults). if you aren't up to it, the performance gain is modest so stick with your current setting

Thanks, im quite new on this, my experience is mostly on OC'ing CPU's (Phenoms and FX's) so this is a new game to me

Reactions: GHASTECHEN
Solution

GHASTECHEN

Commendable
Sep 7, 2019
Thanks, i was fetching for the D.O.C.P option on AI Tweaker tab and didnt find it, same for AI overclock tuner, so where is suposed to do it?