running games at low end pc

Ayush123

Prominent
Feb 25, 2017
hey i am having e7500 C2D ..gt 610 2gb..4 gb ddr3 memory .....i wanted to ask if i would run gta 5 at low setting ??i wanted to upgrade my cpu (gm45/gm47)...can u tell me which cpu can i upgrade??

Solution
Realistically, there's not much you can do then. There are a lot of indie games with play in them that work on older PCs with minimal system requirements that provide a great deal of fun. The reality is that you've got a budget CPU from 2009 and a non-gaming GPU from 2012, so modern AAA titles are going to be a serious stretch for your PC.

DSzymborski

Titan
You'd also need a significant GPU upgrade (you're far below the minimum requirements) and if this is a pre-built -- likely given that the GT 610 is a non-gaming GPU mostly found on pre-builts -- you'd very likely need a PSU upgrade for a new GPU. What's your budget?

Ayush123

Prominent
Feb 25, 2017
currently i would say no budget ..im only 15 years now..which means i must depend on parents...so the most i have is 20 $ (2000 nrs)which is very much for my country but not even 1/10 for better gpu..

DSzymborski

Titan
Realistically, there's not much you can do then. There are a lot of indie games with play in them that work on older PCs with minimal system requirements that provide a great deal of fun. The reality is that you've got a budget CPU from 2009 and a non-gaming GPU from 2012, so modern AAA titles are going to be a serious stretch for your PC.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS