Running IE6

I haven't used IE in quite a while, but I've updated it
whenever Windows Update offers an update. Today the icon has
disappeared from my desktop, and I'd like to run IE and
put the icon back. Help, please.
--
William B. Lurie

Tom

"William B. Lurie" <billurie@nospam.org> wrote in message
>I haven't used IE in quite a while, but I've updated it
> whenever Windows Update offers an update. Today the icon has
> disappeared from my desktop, and I'd like to run IE and
> put the icon back. Help, please.
> --
> William B. Lurie

Control Panel/Diplay/Desktop tab/Customize Desktop button/make sure Internet
Explorer box is checked under Desktop icons, Apply and OK out as needed,

Tom wrote:
> "William B. Lurie" <billurie@nospam.org> wrote in message
>
>>I haven't used IE in quite a while, but I've updated it
>>whenever Windows Update offers an update. Today the icon has
>>disappeared from my desktop, and I'd like to run IE and
>>put the icon back. Help, please.
>>--
>> William B. Lurie
>

> Control Panel/Diplay/Desktop tab/Customize Desktop button/make sure Internet
> Explorer box is checked under Desktop icons, Apply and OK out as needed,

Thank you, Tom. Accurate, concise,......

--
William B. Lurie