Question Running into big time issues with PC

voyboy488

Prominent
Jul 15, 2018
Watch the language
So first my bro was complaining about his game crashing
hard tested the CPU with asus realbench and it went stable overnight with no crash at 85C using stock ryzen cooler and no OC
Then I ran memtest64 for 30 minutes and no problem.
Then I ran timespy for 15 minutes to benchmark his GPU and it was performing well but I quickly noticed his GPU temp had like 88 or 89C in just 15 minutes of timespy so I started to think maybe its a GPU issue.
But before that I resintalled his graphics drivers, downloaded his sata,chipset,lan and other drivers while made sure his windows 10 is up to day to no help, his game kept crashing.
Then I kinda Removed up now thinking about it but I cranked his GPU to 100% fan speed because his fans were only hitting 60% when his temp was in the 80C+ I left these on for him for a day and his game still crashed but only once and it was different from the way it was crashing before but now he noticed that even in youtube his browser would crash.
Anyways yesterday he was watching youtube and his two monitors went black while the audio stayed on and his PC lights were on.
We restarted his PC and now its all on, the lights are on but both his monitors are out. I also noticed his GPU would take like a minute or two before it would light up compared to the other parts.
Man I might have Removed up his GPU for good.

Last edited by a moderator: