Running league of legends on Windows 10 on Android

Javi7707

Commendable
Feb 20, 2017
Hey guys, I want to make some crazy project round here, any help?
So I want to play league of legends on Windows 10, so that is easy, but I want to do it in a mobile phone that uses Android, I have seen some methods but I do not fully trust them, so could anyone help me doing this? I think it must be interesting to play windows games on Android not only for me.

Solution
I used DosBox Turbo for emulation.
And yea thats the prob, no new x86 phones are coming. I believe only intel made x86 for phones, and they no longer do.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Depending on the hardware of the "Android" phone (doesn't give us much info), Wine might be your friend:
https://thenextweb.com/apps/2018/01/23/wine-emulator-arrives-on-android-to-let-you-run-windows-apps-on-your-phone/

Appears to be limited to W7 currently though.

Javi7707

Commendable
Feb 20, 2017
I have a bad phone right now, I would buy a new one next month, so what would be a good phone option? I was thinking of a xiaomi mi5splus but it is arm and in that post they recommend x86 devices. And I do not know any of them.

shahbaz200

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2012
Android phones as I know are capable of emulating very old version of windows and then run small windows programs. FYI I ran Age of Empires 2 with huge stutter, my phone at that time was Note 4. I believe Windows 10 with LoL will not be possible, heck I think Win 10 will not work in first place. Anyways for x86 phones, Asus have made plenty of those.

Javi7707

Commendable
Feb 20, 2017

I have been investigating emulators, and I found the Limbo PC emulator, but I will take a look at that, thanks!!!!