[SOLVED] Running low fps

May 20, 2020
I need help I’m running a 2080ti ultra and And 9 3900x cpu but I’m only Getting 240fps sometimes on a easy game like fortnite with all low setting but that’s a the start but my friend is get 240 no matter what and he has a 2070 super with a i9 9700k I think

Solution
Might be RAM bottleneck also make sure all your drivers and BIOS are up to date and run a virus scan for any malware that may be slowing your PC down

and most importantly is the fact that;
Intel CPUs are more reliant on single core performance and that's the reason ryzen CPUs are more suited for gaming because of their multi tasking capabilities which are almost mandatory on all games

Kevinoli2005k

Prominent
Apr 29, 2019
Might be RAM bottleneck also make sure all your drivers and BIOS are up to date and run a virus scan for any malware that may be slowing your PC down

and most importantly is the fact that;
Intel CPUs are more reliant on single core performance and that's the reason ryzen CPUs are more suited for gaming because of their multi tasking capabilities which are almost mandatory on all games

Last edited:
Solution
I need help I’m running a 2080ti ultra and And 9 3900x cpu but I’m only Getting 240fps sometimes on a easy game like fortnite with all low setting but that’s a the start but my friend is get 240 no matter what and he has a 2070 super with a i9 9700k I think
Games like this are limited by the CPU’s single core performance and not the gpu. Those 2 CPU’s have similar single core performance and the extra threads of the 3900x won’t help.