Question Running Reset This PC with the Keep My Files option

Oct 19, 2020
I want to reset my pc because I have too many apps and I don't have much space left on my ssd either so I want to reinstall selected apps after the reinstall on my second and third hard drives. I wanted to ask if I keep my games on steam, origin, ubisoft exc.. I was only meaning to uninstall apps like rgb software launchers and similar stuff, but not my personal files like games and videos and downloads. So to summarize I only want to delete stuff that can easily be brought back like google and steam, but not my games and pictures.

Oct 19, 2020
"games" are not personal files.
They are 'applications'.

Personal files are things like pics, docs, videos.

What storage devices are in this system?
Make/model/size of all.

I have drive, (C:) which is my ssd and where windows is installed, (D:) and (X:) D and X are hard drives and I only store games and on (X:) I also store videos. (X:) has 2tb and 890tb free (D:) has 1tb and 150gb free and my ssd, (C:) has 240gb and 2.23 free.

Oct 19, 2020
I have drive, (C:) which is my ssd and where windows is installed, (D:) and (X:) D and X are hard drives and I only store games and on (X:) I also store videos. (X:) has 2tb and 890tb free (D:) has 1tb and 150gb free and my ssd, (C:) has 240gb and 2.23 free.

Oh well everytime there is a smiley face I meant to say drive like the 2 dots, but it mistakenly took it as a smiley.