Running Setup

What is the F_ key you press to get into DOS while the
computer is starting up?
I can't get to Window's from my NT workstation. It says
that setup was not completed - in
which I need to 'run' the setup CD that I have.. but how??
Please help!

Kristy wrote:
> What is the F_ key you press to get into DOS while the
> computer is starting up?
> I can't get to Window's from my NT workstation. It says
> that setup was not completed - in
> which I need to 'run' the setup CD that I have.. but how??
> Please help!

One way is to make the set of 3 Windows NT setup
diskettes from the cdrom. Another method would be
to boot from the NT setup cdrom by configuring the
computer to boot from the [ATAPI-IDE] cdrom drive.