Question Running slower than expected

Sep 1, 2020
Was watching a guy with a ryzen 5 2600, gtx 1060 6gb, 8 gb of ram get like 30 more fps in dying light than me with a r5 3600x, gtx 1060 6gb, 16 gb of ram at the same settings. My cpu or gpu load were both not maxed out my cpu was running at 4.2 ghz and its temp was around 65degrees.

Tl;dr How is this guy getting significantly more fps with a significantly less powerful build than me (Note: I'm using zotac gtx mini and he is using msi gaming gtx) I am also using same settings as him.

Was watching a guy with a ryzen 5 2600, gtx 1060 6gb, 8 gb of ram get like 30 more fps in dying light than me with a r5 3600x, gtx 1060 6gb, 16 gb of ram at the same settings. My cpu or gpu load were both not maxed out my cpu was running at 4.2 ghz and its temp was around 65degrees.

Tl;dr How is this guy getting significantly more fps with a significantly less powerful build than me (Note: I'm using zotac gtx mini and he is using msi gaming gtx) I am also using same settings as him.
The MSI has a higher boost clock than your Zotac and he may have it OC even higher. I doubt that could yield 30 fps more but some increase is possible. Make sure your windows power settings are set to maximum performance. Your GPU should be running at close to 100%.