Running two monitors, one on onboard graphics on on Nvidia GTX 750 ti

Archgaull

Admirable
Currently I have a dual display set up, with both running off of my Nvidia GTX 750 ti, and I know logically I don't get a serious performance drop by running it, but I'd still prefer to run my monitor on my Intel HD Graphics 4600 from a i5-4690K through a VGA cable, and then my TV hooked up through a HDMI cable. The problem is, in a earlier thread people said that running such a set up was possibly the cause of a large drop in FPS. Would I suffer such a thing, or would I not?

Solution
It's possible as running dual GPU outputs is a higher load on the CPU. In your case, I wouldn't sweat it as the 750 TI isn't that strong of a card anyhow where a bottleneck with a 4690K is likely, nor is the HD graphics likely to place an enormous demand on the CPU.
It's possible as running dual GPU outputs is a higher load on the CPU. In your case, I wouldn't sweat it as the 750 TI isn't that strong of a card anyhow where a bottleneck with a 4690K is likely, nor is the HD graphics likely to place an enormous demand on the CPU.

Solution