runtime error 339

I am running Win XP Home Sp2.

dhtmled.ocx is missing, and attempting to reinstall Internet Explorer to
reinstall it does not work. I have tried downloading IE 6, but because my
version is up to date, it refuses.

I am using Roxio Go Back, but this happened earlier than I can go back to.

Do I have to pay for the file from a separate supplier?

Hi, why not use the 'inbuilt' restore?
Chris C
"Doug Hill" <Doug Hill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am running Win XP Home Sp2.
>
> dhtmled.ocx is missing, and attempting to reinstall Internet Explorer to
> reinstall it does not work. I have tried downloading IE 6, but because my
> version is up to date, it refuses.
>
> I am using Roxio Go Back, but this happened earlier than I can go back to.
>
> Do I have to pay for the file from a separate supplier?

The error seems to have occurred outside of the reset time frame.

The file exists, but is not registered for the particular program I want to
use it with. I have tried registering it from the command prompt as follows:

C:\%WINDOWS%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u C:\Program Files\Common
Files\Microsoft Shared\Triedit\dhtmled.ocx

C:\%WINDOWS%\System32\regsvr32.exe C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft
Shared\Triedit\dhtmled.ocx

I get the message that Windows cannot find the path.

I tried changing the command path to C:>, C:\WINDOWS\System32> , and
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Triedit> with the same nul
result.

I must be missing something. (GRRRR!)

Doug