Rust Can I run it?

typosl1998

Reputable
Jun 15, 2015
So i've never played rust and the intensity of hardware you need has increased a lot since it's been out. But here are my specs: 16gb of ram, i5-6500 cpu, Msi Gaming X Rx 480 8gb. My goal was 1080p medium-high at 60-60+

Solution
You can definitely run Rust. It's one of my most played games; I have 250 hours in it. What I can't tell you with certainty is how many FPS you'll achieve, but I'm sure it'll play well. The FPS for this game change drastically depending on which server you're logged onto.
You can definitely run Rust. It's one of my most played games; I have 250 hours in it. What I can't tell you with certainty is how many FPS you'll achieve, but I'm sure it'll play well. The FPS for this game change drastically depending on which server you're logged onto.

Solution
What I can do for you: My CPU is a i7, but it's only clocked at the stock 3.3 GHz. I have a GTX 1060, which is close to the performance of a RX 480. I also have ample RAM. If you private message me, I can stream you my game play via Steam and you see the performance first hand. I always have my FPS counter enabled.

typosl1998

Reputable
Jun 15, 2015

:D if you would not mind doing that it would be much appreciated.