[SOLVED] Rust keeps crashing in main menu

Feb 4, 2020
Recently i download rust fps pack and since I download the packs i was able to play just once... then i turn of my pc and now everything I’m trying to play and everytime i put rust keeps crashing and a blackscreen appear and nothing happen...
“The game was running smooth and no frame drops”

Solution
Is it possible to uninstall the recent add-ons, to see if that allows to game to run without problems?

It is a quick way to determine if the add-on is causing the boot problems, or if it is needed to look elsewhere to identify the reason for the problems with launching the game.

If the game runs fine without the downloaded add-on, it could help resolve the issue. If the game isn't launching regardless if the add-on is installed or not, other possible reasons need to be identified

Sometimes mods can be broken if the game is updated, and the mods aren't updated at the same time by the developers - often, the mods are updated after a short delay
Is it possible to uninstall the recent add-ons, to see if that allows to game to run without problems?

It is a quick way to determine if the add-on is causing the boot problems, or if it is needed to look elsewhere to identify the reason for the problems with launching the game.

If the game runs fine without the downloaded add-on, it could help resolve the issue. If the game isn't launching regardless if the add-on is installed or not, other possible reasons need to be identified

Sometimes mods can be broken if the game is updated, and the mods aren't updated at the same time by the developers - often, the mods are updated after a short delay

Solution