[SOLVED] RX 460 Power Supply Question

Dxlan

BANNED
Jul 14, 2019
I currently have a 265 whattz PSU, and everytime I put my rx 460 in my system, it doesn't work, because of my psu.

If I switch my 265 whattz PSU with a 300 whattz one, will it work? If so, please let me know.

Specs:

I5 2400
Intel HD Graphics
12GB Ram
265 whattz PSU.

Solution
I currently have a 265 whattz PSU, and everytime I put my rx 460 in my system, it doesn't work, because of my psu.

If I switch my 265 whattz PSU with a 300 whattz one, will it work? If so, please let me know.

What's the exact make and model number of this PSU. Do you have an OEM prebuilt system ? A min 400 Watts high-quality PSU is recommended for the RX 460, as outlined by AMD.

You might be needing an upgrade for sure. Under 300 Watts it's hard to get a quality unit.

What's the exact make and model number of this PSU. Do you have an OEM prebuilt system ? A min 400 Watts high-quality PSU is recommended for the RX 460, as outlined by AMD.

You might be needing an upgrade for sure. Under 300 Watts it's hard to get a quality unit.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS