Question rx 460 turning off when launch game or stress test

Oct 8, 2022
I got a rx 460 windforce 2gb OC and I plug into my motherboard.I turn pc on install drivers and i wanted to try game on.I downloded game and graphcis card just turn off my monitor goes black.I restart my pc and try again with stress test and same problem appeard .I dont know i think its PSU problem I search it and rx 460 need at least 350WATTS PSU and i have 450 watts PSU in my pc.My pc i very old.I dont know what to do does i need to upgrade PSU
My PC specs
CPU:Intel duo core E8400
Motherboard:Gigabyte G31M-S2L
RAM:4GB DD2 333MHZ DUAL CHANNEL

Oct 8, 2022
I got a rx 460 windforce 2gb OC and I plug into my motherboard.I turn pc on install drivers and i wanted to try game on.I downloded game and graphcis card just turn off my monitor goes black.I restart my pc and try again with stress test and same problem appeard .I dont know i think its PSU problem I search it and rx 460 need at least 350WATTS PSU and i have 450 watts PSU in my pc.My pc i very old.I dont know what to do does i need to upgrade PSU
My PC specs

My PC specs
its not about the watts, but more about the psu quality.

buy a better quality psu like from corsair and see if the problem still exists.

anyway could you give a gpuz screenshot?

Oct 8, 2022
its not about the watts, but more about the psu quality.

buy a better quality psu like from corsair and see if the problem still exists.

anyway could you give a gpuz screenshot?
i unpluged my gpu but i will screenshot you when i plug in
My PSU is GTT 450 watts ATX i dont know specified model