RX 470 AMD Wattman overclocking profile

Apr 23, 2018
Hi, I have a XFX 470 Black Edition 4GB graphics card. I’m looking for a Wattman Profile that I can upload into my system. No I do NOT want overclocking settings that you used. I would like a stable overclocking profile for this GPU I currently have. Latest drives have been installed. Thanks all help is appreciated!

System
Windows 10 64bit Enterprise
GPU: XFX RX 470 black edition 4GB
CPU: Xeon x5690

Solution
I’m looking for a Wattman Profile that I can upload into my system. No I do NOT want overclocking settings that you used.
This is horribly confusing.

Can I suggest an undervolt instead? Since not all GPUs are created equal, you'll have to test on your specific card to ensure stability, but try:
900mV memory voltage (this will act as the lowest voltage supplied to the core under load)
1256MHz / 960mV
1206MHz / 925mV
~1150MHz / 900mV
Fill in the rest on a curve.

This ought to reduce your power draw by as much as 25W which will reduce heat/noise.

I’m looking for a Wattman Profile that I can upload into my system. No I do NOT want overclocking settings that you used.
This is horribly confusing.

Can I suggest an undervolt instead? Since not all GPUs are created equal, you'll have to test on your specific card to ensure stability, but try:
900mV memory voltage (this will act as the lowest voltage supplied to the core under load)
1256MHz / 960mV
1206MHz / 925mV
~1150MHz / 900mV
Fill in the rest on a curve.

This ought to reduce your power draw by as much as 25W which will reduce heat/noise.

Solution
So you want someone to email(?) you their saved profile? It's really not that hard to create one yourself.

I don't have an RX470 one, but like I said before, just because some else got xxxxMHz and xxxxmV for a given "state" doesn't mean your card will do the same. That's the chip lottery.