Question Rx 470d repair

Jun 15, 2020
So someone shipped me a burnt rx 470D (D version on top of that) and i cannot do anything about it, xfx rx 470d45igt to be precise.
Removed fans + heatsink and noticed a poped mosfet (m3098m)
I only do minor repairs so i own a solderinh iron and a multimeter, card was short from ground to +12v (at 6pin connector), i asked one of my friends at repair shop to remove that mosfet for me but short did not disappear, removed mosfet next to it, still shorted, so i applied some 4v from lion battery pack (2bats) i use for outdoor lighting, some smd capacitors appear to heatup, removed them, tested them, they were fine, poped them back in

Long story short, i kept applying voltage and using my fingers as heatsensors, felt something where the burnt mosfet was (caps were opposite side of that mosfet) so i moved to bigger guns, my homemade 5v powerbank (prebuild circuit i just attached my batts) because it can deliver crazy amps, kept pressing button so its short circuit protection cant kick in, applied some flux to area where mosfet used to be, kept scratching that area repeating the process and now the short is gone, i will post some pics shortly now that i have 2mosfets removed, should i pop it it my system or what other tests i should make before doing that? Where do i find that mosfet and is it possible to do jumpers because that area where the mosfet was now has a crater there,

My cheap multimeter says 480 ohms on ground and 12v and i trust it to be 90% accurate, probes say 1 when shorted.

Jun 15, 2020
0jkZT6Z.jpg

FvYwiO0.jpg

RvoSzlZ.jpg

bagnRot.jpg

IblyRtv.jpg

I still have the other mosfet in my pocket and appears to be fine, solder where the other mosfet was is there because i heated it up with my soldering iron so i can make the pcb visible because the solder on print refused to melt otherwise with my soldering iron, i don't own any other repairing tools at home

Jun 15, 2020
Update:
I put the card in and it booted, yet to install drivers.
From my understanding (watching youtube videos) it has 5 phases, 1 for vram and 4 for gpu, i removed one phase, am i right? Did removing the mosfet cut that phase properly? Am i good to go?

Jun 15, 2020
Update:
Installed drivers, crazy enough to run furmark stress test, everything went smooth, max temp reached 75°c normal is 40°c
Now i downloaded rx 470 drivers to it and they worked fine, gpu z says 2048 stream processors so i am confused if i do have 470 or 470D (D version have 17..ish stream processors)
Thanks for not warning me about putting the card in and burning my house down otherwise i would have hesitated to even put that thing in my system.