rx 480 gaming x fans blade broken

hasd15568

Prominent
Aug 22, 2017
hi
so after install the new psu and gpu and start pc go into game and test the gpu so after half hour i heard like something get broken i shut down the pc and open the case and see 2 fans blades broken so i notice this fans from the gpu
so i turn it on and got vibrating when the gpu fans start so trun the fans off and the vibration gone turn it on and vibration come back so this gpu has 2 fans and from each fan there is fan blade broken what can i do to fix the this gpu ??
this gpu 1 week old and under warranty i think the hdd cable touch the fan when playing and broke those fans i dont know what to do and how to stop this vibration its drive me to die
i need help as fast as possible
last thing warranty cover these problems ??

Solution
Possible rejection: you bought it, you installed it, you accidentally pushed on the blades and broke it, why should they pay to fix your ineptitude.

Possible acceptance: factory defect in either fan manufacture or fan install.

If there's a way to prove the second, while avoiding the first, you'll get a replacement gpu. Other than that your only option is buy replacement fans from eBay etc. (not expensive)

hasd15568

Prominent
Aug 22, 2017

oh man rejected ??
i will talk with shop i bought this gpu from and ask if this fans under warranty or not
if this dont work what should i do ??
i will buy fans but it will took 2-3 weeks to arrive and this vibration i will do anything to stop this ??

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Possible rejection: you bought it, you installed it, you accidentally pushed on the blades and broke it, why should they pay to fix your ineptitude.

Possible acceptance: factory defect in either fan manufacture or fan install.

If there's a way to prove the second, while avoiding the first, you'll get a replacement gpu. Other than that your only option is buy replacement fans from eBay etc. (not expensive)

Solution