Question RX 550 Not working

Oct 7, 2020
Hi,
I saw people with similar issues here, but nothing works for me!

I've connected the Graphic card in the PCI Express slot, then start the computer using HDMI cable with HDMI screen (I'm not using adapter), and I only get the message " No video input ".

I've already changed the primary video card option on BIOS, removed all the previous NVIDIA driver (actualy, there was no one, but just to make sure)... Seems like the graphic card is running because there is some kind of wind coming out of it... and I still getting the same error :(

My PC information:
  • Motherboard: PCWARE IPMH310PRO CHIPSET INTEL H310 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 / 2 x PCI Express x1 / 1 x PCI
  • Graphic: PowerColor, Radeon, RX 550 - Red Dragon, 4GB, DDR5, 128Bit, AXRX 550 4GBD5-DH
  • PSU: Corsair Cx500 500w 80 Plus Bronze
  • I5 8600K
  • 8 GB Ram
  • 250 SSD
  • 1 TB HD

Nov 7, 2020
Hi,
I saw people with similar issues here, but nothing works for me!

I've connected the Graphic card in the PCI Express slot, then start the computer using HDMI cable with HDMI screen (I'm not using adapter), and I only get the message " No video input ".

I've already changed the primary video card option on BIOS, removed all the previous NVIDIA driver (actualy, there was no one, but just to make sure)... Seems like the graphic card is running because there is some kind of wind coming out of it... and I still getting the same error :(

My PC information:
  • Motherboard: PCWARE IPMH310PRO CHIPSET INTEL H310 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 / 2 x PCI Express x1 / 1 x PCI
  • Graphic: PowerColor, Radeon, RX 550 - Red Dragon, 4GB, DDR5, 128Bit, AXRX 550 4GBD5-DH
  • PSU: Corsair Cx500 500w 80 Plus Bronze
  • I5 8600K
  • 8 GB Ram
  • 250 SSD
  • 1 TB HD
DUDE IF YOU GET IT WORKING PLEASE HIT ME UP WITH THE BIOS OF THE CARDYOU EXTRACT THE BIOS EASILY FROM GPU-Z IM SITTING HERE WITH A DEAD CARD SO PLEASE

TRENDING THREADS