[SOLVED] RX 560 Best driver Version?

BlookyDJ

Reputable
Mar 1, 2019
So recently i pulled this GPU out of one of my older machines since i wanted to do an upgrade, From what i've heard multiple variations of the drivers for this GPU don't seem to be doing it much good, from what i've heard, this is an issue on AMD's end but i'm unsure. I want to know which driver version can get this most performance out of this GPU.

Solution
You're advised to run the latest drivers on your GPU, unless you've found first hand that older drivers give you better frames during gaming or app usage. Just an FYI, when dropping in a new GPU into an older system with a prior GPU, always use DDU to rid the system of older GPU drivers(even if they're from the same camp, i.e, AMD or Nvidia), reboot then manually install GPU driver with the latest version in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Lutfij

Titan
You're advised to run the latest drivers on your GPU, unless you've found first hand that older drivers give you better frames during gaming or app usage. Just an FYI, when dropping in a new GPU into an older system with a prior GPU, always use DDU to rid the system of older GPU drivers(even if they're from the same camp, i.e, AMD or Nvidia), reboot then manually install GPU driver with the latest version in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Solution