Cybertronian109

Commendable
Mar 14, 2019
Hy there, Sold a Rx 560D 4GB XFX Single Fan to client before selling I checked it on some offline games like ac:valhallah,lords of fallen and some benchmarks furmarks i,e .... was running fine ... but client says the gpu gives black screen on gaming ... he sent me gpu back and I tested and was running fine on offline games but I'm facing the same issue on online games like cs:go,pubg,volarant,bf v before sending him the gpu I didn't test the gpu on online games what could be the issue ? i had the same issue with a rx 560D sapphire some one used rx 560 non d bios on it some how on gpu-z the shadders were 1024 so I flashed it to it's original bios the 896 one and then it worked fine on online games as well but no luck with xfx one the bios was already 896 one ... temps are in 70's in gaming and psu other components are more then capable to handle to rx 560 ... (thanks)

Solution
If I were you, Id' first try and see if the BIOS version is to the latest for the motherboard. Then make sure that the OS is up to date, if he's on Windows 10, then use DDU to uninstall the drivers, reboot to Safe Mode then manually reinstall with the latest drivers from AMD in an elevated command, i., Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

On second thoughts, it's best if you also include the specs to your client's build.

Lutfij

Titan
If I were you, Id' first try and see if the BIOS version is to the latest for the motherboard. Then make sure that the OS is up to date, if he's on Windows 10, then use DDU to uninstall the drivers, reboot to Safe Mode then manually reinstall with the latest drivers from AMD in an elevated command, i., Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

On second thoughts, it's best if you also include the specs to your client's build.

Solution