[SOLVED] RX 560 voltage control on MSI afterburner

nozzy7

Reputable
Feb 23, 2015
So I wanted to overclock my RX560 4gb sapphire card. I am using MSI afterburner because that's what I am used to. And I cant find a way to install wattman which didn't come with my drivers(the latest drivers). My problem is I cannot get the voltage slider to unlock. I unlocked voltage control and monitoring as well as set a fan curve.

Am I missing something, is this a locked card?

Any help is great, thanks!

Solution
Also, did you download the AMD drivers from AMD directly? WattMan is built into the driver software suite (AMD Settings). It's not a separate program. I've never seen/heard of WattMan being missing. It's not even an optional install AFAIK.
Also, did you download the AMD drivers from AMD directly? WattMan is built into the driver software suite (AMD Settings). It's not a separate program. I've never seen/heard of WattMan being missing. It's not even an optional install AFAIK.

Solution

nozzy7

Reputable
Feb 23, 2015
I tried reference and third party. Neither worked. I checked for wattman files and didn't find anything but small files defiantly not the actual program. How would you normally open wattman? Through amd settings?