Jul 12, 2020
Hi all,
I am thinking about buying a RX 5600 XT to replace my current GTX 1060. I stumbled upon this model from Powercolor: https://www.powercolor.com/product?id=1583481410#spe at a very low price (its not the prettiest). I just wanted to know whether or not its worth picking up, since its on sale for around 50 dollars less than any other RX 5600 XT. So basically it just wanted to know if you guys know some issues with it or if you have any experience with it.

Hope you amazing people have the time to help me.

- Jeppe

Solution
Looks like a regular rx 5600 xt to me

The reviews on Amazon don't seem to have much of any complaints about the Power Color brand. The complaints mainly seem to be about rx 5600 xt's in general, particularly with driver issues but that isn't Power Color's fault.

Furzumz

Reputable

The reviews on Amazon don't seem to have much of any complaints about the Power Color brand. The complaints mainly seem to be about rx 5600 xt's in general, particularly with driver issues but that isn't Power Color's fault.

Solution
Jul 12, 2020

Thanks for the reply,
Is the drivers still a big problem? I have read about it, but thought that they would have been fixed by now.

Furzumz

Reputable
Thanks for the reply,
Is the drivers still a big problem? I have read about it, but thought that they would have been fixed by now.

I'm not sure to be honest, I've never used Radeon cards before. But for what its worth a lot of the talk I see seems to be from around February to April. They may of released better drivers since then as there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of talk about drivers past that 2 or 3 month period as far as I can tell from some google searching