Reputable
Jul 21, 2017
Hi, my pc specs
Rx 5600xt sapphire pulse on performance bios mode
Ryzen 5 2600 oc to 4ghz on aio all cores
16gb ram 2800mhz
Asus tuf b450 gaming plus
Evga 500w psu

My problem here is when i play games like warzone i get very low fps compared to other youtube videos with the same specs, i get around 100-120 fps on the lowest settings on 1080p, my old rx 580 4gb had almost the same fps and the videos get around 180-200 fps on 1080p low.
Also idk why but my rx 5600xt never goes above 140w usage even tho i have maxed out the extra power range of +20%
If the problem doesnt get fixed i will probably try and get a rx 5700xt instead but id rather not buying another gpu again

Andreas_42

Reputable
Jul 21, 2017
What clocks are the RAM, CPU, and GPU running at? Temps?
Gpu 1750mhz nearly all the time, its always 1700-1750mhz, the gpu temp is 50c with edge temp 59c, its low because its the sapphire pulse model with 1500rpm on the fans
Ram is cl 16 2800mhz
Cpu is 4ghz all core oc on water cooling and very often boost to around 4.3 ghz and it never goes above 50c
And the oc on my cpu is very stable and has been working very good, the same with my Ram that ive oveclocked from 2666mhz to 2800mhz

4745454b

Titan
Ram is 2800, are you sure it's running at that speed? Temps look fine, do any monitoring programs report an abnormal temp? Im looking for something that isn't what it should be.

You said warzone, all other games look good? Perhaps it's an issue with that one game.

Andreas_42

Reputable
Jul 21, 2017
Ram is 2800, are you sure it's running at that speed? Temps look fine, do any monitoring programs report an abnormal temp? Im looking for something that isn't what it should be.

You said warzone, all other games look good? Perhaps it's an issue with that one game.
Yup my ram is running at 2800mhz, the only abnormal thing i find is that my fps is much lower than it should be, ive also downloaded all shaders in the game aswell
And all other games run fine, i play pubg on medieum-high on almost 200fps. everything is fine when it comes to thermals and stability, ive got a great desk pc with amazing cooling so that isnt the issue, thats why i dont get it why my Rx 5600xt performs so bad on warzone compared to others even when im using the same bios and drivers

Last edited by a moderator:

Andreas_42

Reputable
Jul 21, 2017
I don't play warzone but it seems the issue is there. Try a different render path or ??? I'd look at their site to see what they suggest.
nah idk what to do anymore to fix it, id probably just buy a rx 5700xt and a new psu, ive tested different drivers and so many different settings and with 66% rendering and 100% but i always get the same fps no matter what, i dont have any radeon chill or something like that on either so i dont understand why i get so low fps, i will leave this thread open incase someone figures it out

Andreas_42

Reputable
Jul 21, 2017
Any solutions yet?? I am going trough the same problem with the exact same card
Hi, no i havent been able to find a fix for it yet, but i recommend doing this to have a more stable gpu when it comes to your gpu clockspeed,
go into windows settings--system--scroll down and click graphics settings--click on browse and find the actual .EXE file for the game and add it, after you have added all your games, click on each one and change them to HIGH PERFORMANCE then you will need to restart your pc for it to take effect.

Here is a better video explaining it all, i followed this guide and really helped with better stability:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_WalORP4X4&t=250s

From minute 4:00 to 5:40 is the one im trying to explain

to make it easier finding the .EXE file, start the game you want to add then go into task manager and right click on the game and just open file path, there you will have the exact files u need to click on to find the .EXE file

this will make your graphics card have a much more stable clockspeed and it also result in less fps drops and much more enjoyable gameplay