[SOLVED] RX 570 4gb Reference Card Artifacts

Feb 11, 2021
I got my rx570 about a month ago from probably a miner since he was selling quite a lot of rx570s and it has been working fine until yesterday after playing some left4dead 2 it showed some artifacts, i tried fixing this by reinstalling latest driver using DDU, changing HDMI cables, reapplying thermal paste etc. and the card seems to be fine at playing games because for some reason the artifacts disappear when it goes underload but right after closing the game or stress test the artifacts come back, another weird "temporary fix" is by watching an mp4 video file(haven't tested it with other video formats) and the artifacts disappear which is what im doing right now to temporarily fix this problem. The artifacts also show only when i go to the login screen, BIOS seems to be fine and unaffected by the artifacts but around the time where i can see my PC name on windows loading up it shows black pixelated artifacts and the problem persists from there. also tried to run OCCT to check if there are any issues with the vram but it says no errors found on a 1hr test, i suspect the culprit was my overheating issue back then since i was reaching temps around 83 to 89C but now its running around 65 to 78C since i undervolted the card to fix the temperature issues, (i also tried running stock voltage speeds as well but nothing seems to have changed)

Solution
well guess thats a shame, i did find a workaround tho, i just enabled my igpu and use that for windows while my pc will use the gpu for 3d rendering,gaming etc. i'll have to bare with it since it did cost only $60
Feb 11, 2021
well guess thats a shame, i did find a workaround tho, i just enabled my igpu and use that for windows while my pc will use the gpu for 3d rendering,gaming etc. i'll have to bare with it since it did cost only $60

Solution