[SOLVED] RX 570 4GB with 450w psu?

Ven0m_

Honorable
Apr 20, 2017
Hello, i want to change my gpu card because its too old i think , actually if you all think that i could keep it for one more year why not.
my system is gtx 750 ti 2 gb msi
i5 6500 3,2
8gb ram
500 hdd 250 ssd
i am playing gta v, pubg a little, pes 19 a little, watching movies etc.
i thinking to go for rx 570 4 gb what do you think? should i upgrade? and should i change my VS 450 CORSAIR PSU?

Solution
It might last you a year, it might not. Impossible to say.

It wasn't a particularly great PSU to begin with, and is only backed by a 3 year warranty (which says something about the longevity confidence Corsair have/had in it). I wouldn't be surprised if it lasted another year, but equally, I wouldn't be surprised if it failed on you tomorrow.

If you have the budget for a quality PSU now, alongside your new GPU, I would certainly recommend you replace.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Black/Grey "VS"? Or Orange/White?

If the newer Black/Grey, it should be fine for at least a year, if not more.
If it's the older Orange/White, it's probably already ~3 years old and outside warranty - and likely at the cusp of viability.

Ven0m_

Honorable
Apr 20, 2017

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Sorry, yes. VS450....

This one?
maxresdefault.jpg

Or this ?
necs-117_necs_117_01_800x800.jpg

Barty1884

Retired Moderator

It wasn't a particularly great PSU to begin with, and is only backed by a 3 year warranty (which says something about the longevity confidence Corsair have/had in it). I wouldn't be surprised if it lasted another year, but equally, I wouldn't be surprised if it failed on you tomorrow.

If you have the budget for a quality PSU now, alongside your new GPU, I would certainly recommend you replace.

Solution

Ven0m_

Honorable
Apr 20, 2017

because i want to upgrade my monitor as welli dont want to spent right now a lot of money,
if i go for this card which i found it from a friend at 100 euros, would i have any problem?? i talk about the watts volts etc
PowerColor Radeon RX 570 4GB Red Devil

Ven0m_

Honorable
Apr 20, 2017
i got this gpu .. i noticed the last year some timesd when i play gta v or pro 19 my pc restarts it self . it might be high temps right? some setting is been enable when high temp is confirm to restart the pc? or is the psu?