Question RX 570 artifacting

Apr 9, 2021
I've ran into this issue after starting my PC up a few days ago. It doesn't appear in the bios or when browsing web pages with HW acceleration turned off. It only happens when I load up programs that utilize the gpu. Seems to get progressively worse as more textures load. The last image was taken right when unigine froze up and I was forced to restart my PC because I couldn't close any windows. Could it be my PSU or is this a GPU issue? Everything is running stock.
4T7fpKk.jpeg

mSyvaQG.jpeg
jalilbo.png

Tigerhawk30

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2015
I wouldn't think artifacting would be a PSU problem unless your PSU is of extremely poor quality. It may be the card though. What kind of card do you have? (RX 570 brand, VRAM, etc)

How old or new are your video drivers?

Apr 9, 2021
I wouldn't think artifacting would be a PSU problem unless your PSU is of extremely poor quality. It may be the card though. What kind of card do you have? (RX 570 brand, VRAM, etc)

How old or new are your video drivers?

Asus Strix RX 570 and the PSU is a GS700 that's probably almost 10 years old. Video drivers were the latest non-beta version and I even checked after I started getting the artifacting. I just purchased a new PSU which will arrive in a few days.