Question RX 570 Blank Screen

EZizka

Prominent
Mar 1, 2019
Hello everyone,

I've been trying to find a solution to this issue I have with my graphics card for hours now. Figured I'd try my luck here.

#1:
I recently got my Radeon RX 570 by mail. I had to buy a new power supply at 130$ to be able to plug it in but it's ok now. The card is in its slot and when I start my computer, the fans are turning so the card has power.

#2:
However, my screen is black when the graphics card is plugged in. There's a signal for sure but I can't see anything at all.

#3:
When I unplug my graphics card, then everything is back to normal, I can see what's going on on my screen. That is to say, when I use my integrated graphics card, I can see. If both are plugged at the same time, I only get a black screen.

#4:
According to my research, there's a conflict between my integrated graphics card and the RX 570. I therefore need to disable my integrated graphics card to no avail.

#5:
First I tried to disable it this way:
Pd0rwL6.png

To no avail, that didn't work.

I also thought about uninstalling the HD Graphics 630 but I was concerned I wouldn't be able to see anything if I uninstall my integrated graphics card.

#6:
According to my research (and this thread here), it might be an issue with my BIOS. I've read about people being able to disable the integrated graphics card from the bios but I don't have that option. This is my original bios version:
F9yZArT.png

So I updated my bios to:
BLabf28.png

... to no avail. It made no difference at all. I still don't have an option to disable my integrated graphics card from the bios.

#7:
So I thought maybe I could plug my HDMI cable directly in the graphics card instead of my integrated graphics slot...

...no difference. Still black screen.

Conclusion:
So I pretty much don't know what to do. I have this new graphics card I can't use and I'm still stuck with my integrated graphics card if I want to be able to see anything. I've already spent a lot more money than I had thought on this so I'd rather not send my computer to a technician.

Any help at all would be really appreciated. I actually don't mind making a small donation through paypal to anyone who can help me solve this .

EZizka

Prominent
Mar 1, 2019
Hello Dark Lord of Tech, thanks for the quick reply.

I'm not sure! So I went ahead and took some pictures with my phone of the various bios options:
zlqhQCq.png

QfafdQU.png

rFUpCjj.png

e2H3qfb.png

Hd9xdit.png

Under security there's a mention of secure boot configuration, is that what you refer to?

EZizka

Prominent
Mar 1, 2019
Just as a quick update:

Whenever I select ''Secure Boot Configuration'' I get this warning message:
2ZyAa1k.png

If I press F10 to proceed I'm taken here:
kla54xc.png

I could turn it off but will it be ok since I have Windows 10? I feel like I'm walking on egg shells.