Question RX 570 Error 43

Zelion

Prominent
Jun 23, 2019
Hello, I got a used RX 570 4GB strix card, I have one problem though, basically when I installed it, I noticed that I didn't get any signal, I then connected the monitor to the integrated graphics, and installed the latest drivers, but even after restart still no signal from the GPU, however I noticed in the device manager, that the card is detected, however there is an error, (Error 43), I have found the fix for it (ATI Clock Patcher), however the problem I have is that signal only shows up when windows is booted in the lock screen, and it seems I cannot get into the BIOS because of that issue, and I'm worried that when I'm gonna get new parts like a new CPU+Mobo+RAM, etc, (thinking of getting Ryzen, but it doesn't have IGPU, and I won't be able to go to the BIOS, and well dunno how to install windows then, other than getting another GPU) is there any solution that I can fix it without the ATI Clock Patcher? I have checked GPU-Z and it seems there is no mining BIOS or anything installed, although I could be wrong, so I'll send a GPU-Z link below, if you want to check it out.

Yes, I have done a DDU in safe mode, before installing it, but I'm thinking of trying it again, because before it, I have installed a broken card, that was not detected at all and not working at all, and have not done it before installing that rx 570.

If u have any other solutions, then let me know

Specs:
i5 2310
8GB DDR3 1066Mhz
ASRock H61M-VS (latest BIOS installed)
RX 570 4GB Strix
240GB SSD
2TB HDD
SilentiumPC Vero L2 500W 80+ Bronze PSU
Windows 10 Version 1909

GPU-Z link: https://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/e2pyb

(Sorry for the bad English, not my first language)

TRENDING THREADS