Question RX 570 Gpu spinning (abnormally 100%) and rgb is good but no detection

Aug 5, 2022
Aorus RX 570
Everything is fine, temps good, drivers good, bios good, but suddenly while watching youtube, it goes blackout. Then successfully rebooted. But it happened again while im checking eventlog. Then after that, i tried to turn it on, cpu is spinning, gpu is spinning but abnormally 100% and very noisy and rgb led is good, but not booting up. Its like the rgb led of gpu keeps on resetting every 2secs.

i tried the basics, check psu, check ram, all is good. I also tried to use the gpu to other pc, same result.

specs:

Ryzen 5 2600x
Aorus Rx570
HyperX Predator 8x2 16gb 3200mhz
Aorus B450m mobo
Seasonic M12II 520 80+ bronze
Ssd/hdd

Things i already did:
Tried different System unit
Tried different PSU
Tried to use igpu processor, still gpu not detected both bios and device manager
Tried repasting
Tried reseating in pcie
Tried to use different gpu, all is good

Advice pls, this gonna be my first and highest gpu and its my first assembled desktop unit.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Then successfully rebooted.
+
Seasonic M12II 520 80+ bronze
+
Tried different PSU

What PSU did you try as a replacement to the Seasonic unit? How old is the Seasonic unit?

In fact a system that reboots when under load or idle, is an indication that the PSU can't deliver power to all components when necessary.

Aorus B450m
They have an Aorus and an Aorus Elite version, which one do you have? Also, can you get into BIOS and remain there indefinitely?

Aug 5, 2022
My seasonic 520 is 3-4yrs old and i tried my bros psu cv 650 which is newer and still resulted to same thing, gpu fan 100% and gpu rgb working.

I always check my temps and everything is good earlier. Its just that the sudden blackscreen created havoc in my pc.

My mobo is Aorus B450M i think its rev1.0 and i cant even get to bios because of cpu requires discrete gpu. So itried it to igpu processor but gpu isnt detected.

Aug 24, 2022
My seasonic 520 is 3-4yrs old and i tried my bros psu cv 650 which is newer and still resulted to same thing, gpu fan 100% and gpu rgb working.

I always check my temps and everything is good earlier. Its just that the sudden blackscreen created havoc in my pc.

My mobo is Aorus B450M i think its rev1.0 and i cant even get to bios because of cpu requires discrete gpu. So itried it to igpu processor but gpu isnt detected.

Bro we have the same problem and almost same pc parts.
Do you resolve the problem? Hoping I can find the solution.

Aorus Z390 master
Gigabyte RX 570 4GB
Aorus 16 GB 3200Mhz
Seasonic M12III Evo 650 Watts 80+ Bronze
I purchased Corsair CV650 Watts 80+ Bronze but same problem (GPU not detected).

Motherboard detects other GPU
My RX 570 works fine with other motherboards.

I am really lost as how can I solve this problem

TRENDING THREADS