• Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

Question RX 570 heating issue

Exia00

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013
Hi i have a little problem with my RX 570 when i play normal non demanding games my GPU gets to around 40c but the second i would start playing games like Division 2, Shadow of the Tomb Raider and GTA V for some reason my GPU hits up to 80c to 85c and i have cleaned out my GPU with compressed air today to see if it might of been dust issue which i still get those temps when playing those games so i would like to know would i need to replace my thermal paste or something and also i have only had it for 8 months and also the other thing is the only way to even get it down to 65c to 70c is having the GPU fans run at 100% but of course it ends up being really loud and also the thermal paste i have right now with me is Deepcool Z9 non conductive also my case if the Deepcool Matrexx 55 but i am thinking of replacing it for the Deepcool Tesseract SW or the Fractal Design Focus G and the Deepcool has 2 fans slots on the side and the FD has 2 front fans and one below and these are things i am thinking of getting to maybe cool down my GPU so any help on my issue would be nice and thanks.

salm2s

Commendable
Jul 21, 2017
Maybe have a custom fan curve so that it gradually increases as the temperature increases. I did that with my evga gtx 1060 sc and it stays around 65-68c with a little noise

Exia00

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013
remixislandmusic I wanted to ask as well if and when i do replace the thermal paste would i start seeing my temps hit closer towards the 50's to 60's instead and also one thing i was thinking of doing but people were telling me it would of been a waste to do was replacing the cooler itself with a custom AIO type.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS