Question Done just refunded, dont want to build

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
May 31, 2020
I have a Powercolor Rx 570 and a power storage unit of Powerspec 650 Watt, it only cane with a 2x6+2 Pcie, I do not have a 1x8 Pcie and I am just worried, for adapters, is there any specific or can I just buy a random 2x6 to 8 pin Pcie? Yes this is my first build and I am so worried

My PC Build

May 31, 2020
I mean did you seat it properly, however you are meant to (pins, screws, etc.) Make sure you have.

Did you use thermal paste and did you use enough of it? 60c is much too high for an idle CPU.

If you did seat it properly and use enough, position your case fans properly, you might not be getting an adequate airflow in your case
I was very cautious on the cpu cooler when setting it for the ryzen 5 3600, and for the fans, it only has one case fan and i think it runs slow, should i set it full like fast on the bios for the case fan?

Feb 7, 2020
I was very cautious on the cpu cooler when setting it for the ryzen 5 3600, and for the fans, it only has one case fan and i think it runs slow, should i set it full like fast on the bios for the case fan?
I do that with mine, yeah do it unless it's too loud for you. Did you use enough thermal paste?

May 31, 2020
I do that with mine, yeah do it unless it's too loud for you. Did you use enough thermal paste?
It has pre applied thermal paste, im going to go and get a replacement ryzen 5 3600, it doesnt cost me in micro center since it has a 30 day return but is just to be cautious, no pins are bent and i washed it slow and cautious with an alcohol pad, cpu cooler is not broken either, but when i did tried all the fans full speed, it only went down one celsius degree to 59 so I think the cpu is the overall problem, maybe i didnt screw it in right, im so worried